Main goal:balances and removes excess oil; soothe, hydrate, helps sooth irritated skim and firm up your skin
- Charcoal Backing - absorbs harmful substances from the skin
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area and insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Wild Mint (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract), has served as a natural astringent, and people have used it to treat these problems for a long time. What makes mint helpful in treating inflammations such as acne is its high content of salicylic acid. This acid, which is found naturally in mint, is an active ingredient used in many skin care products.
- Dong Quai (Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract), works as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial substance for skin conditions like alopecia, psoriasis, and eczema, lessening the discomfort and appearance of these skin afflictions quickly. The antioxidant compounds present in the herb keep the skin young and healthy in appearance.
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation. This then soothes inflammation. It also brings a glowing effect to the skin.
- Chamomilla Recutita - (German chamomile) acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Silver - topical treatment on skin conditions such as acne, healing wounds and skin infections; promotes cell regeneration by stimulating collagen and elastin, helping to eliminate free radicals, and carries the healing properties of silver hydrosol directly into the intercellular space of the skin.
Effects in time intervals
When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. This gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area. The face mask comes in two parts.
- Rich in essence
- Thick in product/serum; heavy
- “Sticky” or slimy when applied
- Generous amount of serum to work with
- The charcoal side should be the side applied to your face
- The masks gives you an initial cooling sensation
- Mask itself feels drier at the product start to enter the applied area. Mask itself feels slightly lighter but is still wet as the product starts to enter the applied area. The cooling sensation changes to a warming sensation, especially in more oily areas.
- The product/serum is penetrating the affected area. The warming feeling simmers down but still may feel warm in certain areas of the face. Other areas feel cool and feel as if it’s absorbing more
- The skin feels a soothing effect as skin full absorbs the serum. Mask is no longer oozing or sticky. Even though the mask is dry, it feels pretty stuck to the skin. The warming sensation is completely gone.
- The skin feels as if it’s fully absorbed into the mask. The mask becoming moe dry may cause the mask to not stick to the skin as well. It helps to repress the mask on the areas it starts to unstick from. The mask feels pretty stuck to the skin which is a sign the essence has really penetrated the skin.
- Skin is wet from the leftover serum left behind. It is suggested to tap this leftover serum while it is there. The serum gives a warming feeling when the mask is taken off. It is different from the earlier refreshing feeling because the skin feels lighter.
Post removal effects
- Skin is feeling soothed, moist to the touch, and even feels tighter.
- The skin also feels moisturized; moist to touch.
- Skin is feeling refreshed. It feels like my skin is lighter in mass; as if something as been removed
- Elasticity is regained feels tighter
- Skin is left LITERALLY glowing
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition