Main goal: soothe, hydrate, and firm up your skin; assure to relieve and soothe irritated, inflamed skin
- Charcoal Backing - absorbs harmful substances from the skin
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area and insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation. This then soothes inflammation. It also brings a glowing effect to the skin.
- Chameleon Plant (Houttuynia Cordata Extract), Promotes Skin Health – Studies show that Houttuynia Cordata is a very good detoxing agent that helps to promote healthy skin and heal acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Powerful Anti-inflammatory – Because Houttuynia Cordata contains powerful antioxidants it’s an amazingly healing anti-inflammatory food. Works well for joint pain, swelling, redness, and pain in general.
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria Baicalensis), uses as remedies for skin conditions such as eczema. Excellent for use as a skin moisturizer and preservatives. In particular, it helps to improve oily problem skin and has soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Rose gold - helps with anti-aging, wrinkles, and fine lines; skin tightening
Effects in time intervals
When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. This gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area. The face mask comes in two parts.
- Rich in essence
- Thick in product/serum; heavy
- “Sticky” or slimy when applied
- Generous amount of serum to work with
- The charcoal side should be the side applied to your face
- Mask itself feels drier at the product start to enter the applied area. Mask itself feels slightly lighter but is still wet as the product starts to enter the applied area. The mask gives you a refreshing feeling with a cooling sensation.
- The product/serum is penetrating the affected area. The cooling sensation simmers down and a warming feeling comes in
- The skin continues to feel a warming as skin full absorbs the serum. Mask is no longer oozing or sticky.
- The warming feeling comes to an end. The mask becoming moe dry may cause the mask to not stick to the skin as well. It helps to repress the mask on the areas it starts to unstick from. The mask feels pretty stuck to the skin which is a sign the essence has really penetrated the skin. A soothing sensation comes in.
- Skin is wet from the leftover serum left behind. It is suggested to tap this leftover serum while it is there. The serum gives a warming feeling when the mask is taken off. It is different from the earlier refreshing feeling because the skin feels lighter and warm, as if the sun was warming your skin.
Post removal effects
- Skin is feeling soothed, moist to the touch, and even feels tighter.
- The skin also feels moisturized; moist to touch.
- Skin is feeling warm yet soothed; less puffy, lighter in tone
- Skin is less dull but also less red.
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition