Main goal: 2in1 on the go facial cleanser and makeup remover
- 2 in 1 - made easy for travel putting more product power in a smaller form
- Just add water to get both products in one step
- Charcoal - draws chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Rosemary - detoxifies and tightens pores
Effects in time intervals
The Paper Cloud comes in a “wafer” like form and the sheet size is no bigger than 1.5 inches.The portable cleansing sheet is dry to the touch and may even seem crunchy if broken in half. It comes in 3 types for the 3 different skin types: dry, oily, and combination.
Adding water to the product
- The cleansing sheet does not need a lot of water to activate it’s 2in1 form. One handful of water is suggested to get the Paper Cloud to a form that you can work into your skin. It should result in a paste like substance when one handful amount of water is added to it.
Working it into your skin
- You should then take this paste like substance and start working it into your skin. It helps to bring more water to your face once you work the paste into your face rather than adding more water to the sheet in its initial state. Once you add more water to your face, you can easily lather the product into your skin.
Washing it off
- Wash off the product with warm water. A single use of one sheet should be enough to remove a full face of makeup while leaving your skin soft to the touch, unlike more makeup removers that leave your skin either dry or sticky with residue.