Main goal: to draw out toxins and daily residue while decreasing puffiness of the skin and moisturizing it.
- Activated charcoal - adsorbs harmful substances stuck in the skin
- Magnetic - to pull away dead skin and impurities with the powerful magnet
- The magnetic field creates a micro-current stimulation which decrease puffiness of the skin
- Since you don’t rinse away the mask, you are able to feel the full effects of the oil based essence to keep your skin smooth and soft after use.
- Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil - beneficial to dry skin for it’s fatty acid content
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - has skin healing properties that are great for spot treatment
- Charcoal - draws chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Macadamia Seed Oil - contains a perfect balance of fatty acids that has hydrating and moisturizing properties
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - enriched with vitamins A, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to bring moisturizing and antiflammatory benefits to your skin
Effects in time intervals
- The mask comes in a charcoal colored paste form. It has a thicker consistency and enriched in oil so separation is normal. Mix the paste in the container before applying it to your freshly washed face. Do not apply too thick of a layer as a little product goes a long way
- The masks is still wet. It brings a warming feeling to the face as you feel the magnets work with your skin.
- The moisturizing properties of the mask enters the skin deeper as you feel the oil work into your skin.
- Unlike other masks, the mask is still wet to the touch. The warming feeling carries on through the waiting process.
- The removal does take a couple minutes. Change the tissue that is used over your magnet as it gets full of product. It’s best to cut the tissues into smaller squares.
- Skin is left smooth, soft, moist to the touch.
- Skin has a brighter appearance
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition