Main goal: aimed to smooth, moisturize, and plump lips
- Foil Backing- Insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation. This then soothes inflammation
- Chamomilla Recutita - (German chamomile) acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Centella Asiatica - Initiates collagen synthesis to promote new cell growth; new cell growth gives you a smooth layer of skin to work with
Effects in time intervals
- When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. This gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area.
- You can feel the product entering the applied area
- The serum is penetrating and smoothing the affected/applied area
- The skin feels a soothing effect as the serum continues to work on the applied area
- The soothing feeling comes to an end
- Mask feels lighter in mass than when applied Lips appear more plump and moist from the leftover serum.
Post removal effects
- Lips are soothed, less red and flaky. They are moisturized to the touch.
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition