Main goal: helps helps remove dead skin cells while leaving the skin moisturized, minimizes the appearance of pores, improves skin elasticity, and helps restores clear, smooth complexion.
- Activated charcoal - adsorbs harmful substances stuck in the skin
- Peel off mask - exfoliates your skin by pulling off dead skin cells
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Centella (centella asiatica) - contains powerful anti aging properties
- Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) - a gentle essence that has anti inflammatory and soothing properties for dry skin
Effects in time intervals
- Peel off masks are squeezed out of a tube and come out as a paste. Due to the holographic shimmer of this product, the mask may come out with a shimmer that appears to be mixed into a clear liquid. Product separation is normal with this mask, so shake well before use. The holographic shimmer appears more on darker tone skin.
- Mask is still wet to the touch. A cooling sensation starts as the mask continues to dry.
- Mask is dry in certain areas but is still predominantly wet. The tightening aspect of the mask starts as it dries more while the cooling sensation comes to an end.
- Mask is touchable but is still moist to the touch. The tightening is becoming more and more… tightening. Can feel the mask working more into my skin
- Face mask is mostly dry now. Face feels stiff from the tightening properties of the mask. A refreshing feeling/sensation appears.
25 - 30 minutes
- Mask is completely dry. Face is stiff and is hard to move at this point
- Its best to start at the edges and work your way inward. The mask should come off together but the areas that had more product in it may be left behind. Rinse with warm water. The skin feels lighter as if something was removed from it, this can be the exfoliating properties of the mask
Post removal effects
- The surface of the skin is smooth. The skin is not left dry; feels rejuvenated but not moisturize to the point where the skin is left wet. Skin appears to be brighter and may feel tighter
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition