Main goal: Aimed moisturize and revitalize skin
- Charcoal Backing - absorbs harmful substances from the skin
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area and insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Hologram look - the glam factor we need to achieve maximum level of extra-ness
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation. This then soothes inflammation. It also brings a glowing effect to the skin.
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Marigold (Calendula Officinalis) - soothes inflammation and heals skin
- Wormwood (Artemisia Princeps) - relieves discomfort in the skin
Effects in time intervals
When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. The masks is made of two pieces; the top half of your face and the bottom half of your face. This gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area.
- Rich in essence and thick with serum. The mask provides a generous amount of serum to work with
- Mask itself feels slightly lighter as the product starts to enter the applied area. The mask gives you a refreshing feeling with a cooling sensation.
- The product/serum is penetrating the affected area. The cooling sensation simmers down.
- The skin feels a tingling effect as skin full absorbs the serum and the refreshing feeling continues.
20 - 30 minutes
- The tingling feeling comes to an end. The masks is significantly drier than when first applied which may cause the mask to not stick to the skin as well. It helps to repress the mask on the areas it starts to unstick from. Alas the refreshing feeling still continues.
- Skin is wet from the leftover serum left behind. It is suggested to tap this leftover serum while it is there. The serum gives a cooling sensation once the mask is removed. It is different from the earlier refreshing feeling because the skin feels lighter.
Post removal effects
- Skin is feeling soothed, moist to the touch, and even feels tighter.
- The skin also feels moisturized; not sticky like how it is after mask removal but moist to touch.
- Elasticity is regained in the face, especially in the cheeks
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition