Main goal: aimed to fight acne hat balances and helps removes excess oil from the skin
- Charcoal Backing - absorbs harmful substances from the skin
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area and insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Charcoal - draws chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Rosemary - detoxifies and tightens pores
Effects in time intervals
When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. This is the only sheet mask that comes in one piece.; The serum gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area.
- Rich in essence and thick with serum. The mask provides generous amount of serum to work with
- Mask itself feels drier as the product starts to enter the applied area. The mask gives you a refreshing feeling with a tingling sensation and face may feel warm.
- The product/serum is penetrating the affected area. The tingling sensation simmers down. Then you start to feel a refreshing feeling. .
- The refreshing feeling simmers down and the mask feels significantly lighter than when it was first applied.
20 - 30 minutes
- The mask gets drier which may cause the mask to not stick to the skin as well. It helps to repress the mask on the areas it starts to unstick from.
- Skin is wet from the leftover serum left behind. It is suggested to tap this leftover serum while it is there. .
Post removal effects
- Skin is feeling soothed, moist to the touch, and even feels tighter.
- The skin also feels moisturized; not sticky like how it is after mask removal but moist to touch.
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition