Main goal: rebalancing skin by removing excess oil and dead skin cells from the skin
- Helps remove dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores, improves skin elasticity, and helps restores clear, smooths complexion.
- Activated charcoal - adsorbs harmful substances stuck in the skin
- Peel off mask - exfoliates your skin by pulling off dead skin cells
- Glitter - the glam factor we need to achieve maximum level of extra-ness
- Charcoal - draws chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) - acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) - protects skin cells from damage and premature aging often caused by the sun and free radicals
- Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) - rich in antioxidants and has skin-brightening properties
Effects in time intervals
- Peel off masks are squeezed out of a tube and come out as a paste. Due to charcoal in it, the paste comes out black with the shimmer of the glitter. The mask feels wet on the skin when applied.
- The mask stiffens but is still wet in area where more product was applied. A refreshing feeling is felt as the mask dries.
- The mask is less wet but still has some wet areas. The refreshing feeling simmers down and the skin starts to tighten
- The wet areas are now sticky to the touch. The tightening of the skin increases.
- Most areas of the mask are dry to the touch now. The refreshing feeling is completely gone and the tightening feeling starts to simmer down.
- The face feels stiff and may be hard to move in the face.
25 - 30 minutes
- Masks is now fully dry and the tightening feeling is gone. But the face may feel stiff as if it’s attached to the mask.
- Its best to start at the edges and work your way inward. The mask should come off together but the areas that had more product in it may be left behind. Rinse with warm water. The skin feels lighters as if something was removed from it
Post removal effects
- The skin feels tighter and smooth to the touch. Despite the dead skin cells being pull off, the mask leaves the skin feeling soft. The skin also appears brighter.
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition