Main goal: rejuvenate the skin for radiant, vibrant skin through moisturizing and restoring elasticity
- Charcoal Backing - absorbs harmful substances from the skin
- Foil fronting - ensure ingredient penetration to applied area and insulation to boost ingredient effectiveness
- Mineral water - flushes out contaminants of skin; helps replenishes skin of electrolytes to promote future dehydration of the skin
- Magnolia Vine (Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract) - protect the skin and repair damage caused by the elements. Treats and prevent the development of inflammatory skin conditions
- Lotus Flower (Nelumbium Speciosim Flower Extract) - antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin, vitamins to shield the skin from free radicals, minerals keep it well hydrated. Contains fatty acids, flavonoids and proteins, which all help strengthen the skins connective tissues and keeps the skin looking plump and smooth.
- Glycerin - attracts and retains moisture into the affected area by improving circulation. This then soothes inflammation. It also brings a glowing effect to the skin.
- Chamomilla Recutita - (German chamomile) acts as a moisturizer that softens and smoothes the skin
- 24k gold - helps with anti-aging, wrinkles, and fine lines; skin tightening
Effects in time intervals
When removing the mask out of the packaging, you can feel that the product is weighed with a generous amount of serum to work with. This gives the mask an oozy texture when first applied to the affected area. The face mask comes in two parts.
- Rich in essence
- Thick in product/serum; heavy
- “Sticky” or slimy when applied
- Generous amount of serum to work with
- The charcoal side should be the side applied to your face
- Mask itself feels drier at the product start to enter the applied area. Mask itself feels slightly lighter but is still wet as the product starts to enter the applied area. The mask gives you a refreshing feeling with a cooling sensation.
- The product/serum is penetrating the affected area. The cooling sensation simmers down and a warming feeling comes in
- The skin feels a soothing effect as skin full absorbs the serum. Mask is no longer oozing or sticky.
- The soothing feeling comes to an end. The mask becoming moe dry may cause the mask to not stick to the skin as well. It helps to repress the mask on the areas it starts to unstick from. The mask feels pretty stuck to the skin which is a sign the essence has really penetrated the skin.
- Skin is wet from the leftover serum left behind. It is suggested to tap this leftover serum while it is there. The serum gives a warming feeling when the mask is taken off. It is different from the earlier refreshing feeling because the skin feels lighter.
Post removal effects
- Skin is feeling soothed, moist to the touch, and even feels tighter.
- The skin also feels moisturized; moist to touch.
- Skin is feeling warm yet soothed; less puffy, lighter in tone
- Elasticity is regained feels tighter
- Skin is left LITERALLY glowing
Effects in time interval may vary depending on different skin type and condition